Friday, December 30, 2016

OP378-381. A quartet for Lafayette

Inspired by #2333, these were my comment.  I was told they deserved front-page status.  They were more meant as stand-alone verses than as a continuous storyline; they just happen to be about the same thing.  BTW, Lafayette is the L in L. Ron Hubbard.  And David Miscavige is the head of the CoS now.

I can't say that I would applaud it
When these weirdos give you an audit
It's all such a joke
Their E-meter's broke
Bring on the next group and defraud it!

An actress named Leah Remini
Once followed this farce, but said "Fini!
They're just taking your money
It's not even funny
And David Miscavige? A weenie!"

The credulous crowd is consumed
Where this loony religion has loomed
When I hear about Xenu
I think I must renew
My case that humanity's doomed.

As a bonus, I'll throw in Ken Gosse's entry at Mad Kane's site, simply because I like it and it also skewers the CoS:

An old woman who lived in a shoe
Lost her health when they all caught the flu
Found a book in the cupboard
By ol' L. Ron Hubbard
And soon lost her life savings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment