Thursday, September 1, 2011

How to post (replay)

Blogger.com requires that I invite people in order for them to be able to post.  If you want that ability, do a comment -- "I'd like to post." -- to any entry and the website will notify me by email.   I will then have your email address and will write you back with the additional steps you must take in order to become a "poster child."  :)

You may also email me directly from the site.  Click my avatar (the little white dog) under "Members" on the right side of the page.  Then click the "Send a message" link and start typing.

Now for some added fun.  I am offering to write personalized limericks!  For now, they're going to be free (and always will be to my friends), but if this site takes off, I will probably move it to a website that allows commerce.  You might "order" one for someone's birthday, a bachelor or bachelorette party, etc.  All I need is the name of the honoree, some facts, incidents, and so forth and I'll whip one up!  You'll get to specify clean, suggestive, or smutty!

No comments:

Post a Comment