Thursday, December 14, 2017

OP485-489. If you're gonna invent something, do it right!

Wearing bras is annoying somewhat
Any woman who wears one's a nut
Each wire, each strap
Is a flesh-squeezing trap
This whole bra thing's like crap in my butt!

Eighty-five per cent of all us women
Wear an ill-fitting bra that needs trimmin'
We adjust and we fight
Try to fix it just right
Or the cups are too tight that they're brimmin'.

Change the size? Then it squeezes or sags
Turning shapely young ladies to hags.
Is there no clever brain
Who can help to explain
How to rid us of pain from these rags?

Let's tear the damn things off by rippin'!
So? It's not like we're naked or strippin'
Oh, some men might start clappin'
Don't care! Let it happen!
Tits floppin' and flappin' and flippin'.

What a feeling! I'm giggling with glee
And that's how it always should be!
Unrestrained and unchained
I am no longer pained
I don't have to complain 'cause I'm free!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, so sorry, Mr. Enthusiastic, but you should know that I'm a technotard, and couldn't post a pic if you pointed a pistol at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you DID post them, I predict Dave's pistol WOULD point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm 56, and just one glance at those pics would cause David's pistol to shrink and recede, desperately looking for a place to hide!

    ReplyDelete