Saturday, December 9, 2017

OP476-479. Farewell bittersweet to a blog so replete

This is in response to Phil's post posted below this one.

This is painful, and my heart is bleeding
I know now it's your blog I was needing
And so my brain scans
The sad news of your plans
To starve funnybone fans you were feeding.

Though I probably can't change your mind
Want to thank you for being so kind
For allowing me to
Be a part of your crew
I'm so glad it was you I did find.

Though my schedule's quite busy at times
I'd be one of your partners-in-crimes
'Twas a service to me
And a priv'lege to be
In the fun repartee of your rhymes.

With you gone, the air's filled with a chilliness
I will so miss your antics, your silliness
But I'm hoping one day
That a miracle may
Bring you back here to stay (with your willingness).

Just hoping to wake up from this sad dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment