Wednesday, April 27, 2016

2070. Middle-East mashup

Though some people think it's absurd play
I love writing lim'ricks and wordplay
But when I'm in Iraq
I pull out my cock
And eschew any wordplay for Kurd play.


Besides limericks and puns, I like Spoonerisms.  Here's one I made up:

An archæologist working in northern Iraq uncovered a large dinosaur skeleton.  As he was carefully brushing away the millions of years of dirt, two blue-eyed locals walked up. 

One of them said, "That fossil is on our land so we get credit for the discovery." 

"Oh, no,"
replied the scientist.  "I found it so I get the credit." 

The arguing grew more and more heated until, finally, the archæologist grabbed one of the sizable ribs from the carcass and tried killing both the Iraqis with it. 

He succeeded in slaying one, but the other pulled a gun and killed the scientist, who obviously had forgotten that you can't still two Kurds with one bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment