Monday, January 8, 2018

2756-2758. The ABC's of beaches

The last time I went to Aruba
I napped before going to scuba.
When I woke from my dream
I was drenched from my cream,
I'd been visited by a succuba!

On a nude beach somewhere in Bonaire

I spied a fine, free-hanging pair.
But my eyes quickly chased
To that place 'neath her waist
Which was outlined by closely-mown hair.

Rhyming verses may still be my tao
For I feel that I kinda know hao
To find words that all match
And this small Carib batch
Must by all means include CuraƧao.

1 comment:

  1. Well look at that! Your limericks are just crying out for a second honeymoon! And don't forget to bring your trunks! Make sure they're waterproof, with pockets, to catch any stray... oh never mind!

    Anyhow, I just realized how poor my geography is. When I looked up these island names, I found out (which I didn't know before) that the set of the three places you mentioned - Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao - together they form the group known as the ABC islands, and unlike much of the Caribbean region, the ABCs lie outside the hurricane belt. Well then! That's where I'll be sending you. Right after I win the lottery! Start packin'!

    ReplyDelete