Friday, May 20, 2016

OP270. This one really gets my goat

Well I know of a man, quite complex
Who cannot find a woman for sex
Since his chance is remote
He grabs hold of a goat
And won't care if a witness objects.


The Limericist here...  Dave Reddekopp has (unwittingly?) setup one of the funniest jokes I've ever heard.  Rather than my posting my own limerick today, I'd like to repeat the story.  I hope it doesn't detract from Dave's excellent 5-liner above.

Willie Nelson told this at a concert.  I don't know whether I laughed harder at the punch line or at the fact that he had the cojones to tell it!


A farmer asked a friend to recommend an attorney to defend him against a charge of bestiality.

"I know a great trial lawyer," the fellow said, "but he's expensive and doesn't know how to pick a jury.  I know another lawyer," he continued, "who's not a great trial lawyer, but he's cheap and really knows how to pick a jury."

The farmer settled on the cheap attorney, but immediately had second thoughts when the key witness, a neighbor, began his testimony.

"I saw Jed mount his goat from behind," he said, "and when he was finished, I saw the goat turn around and lick Jed's pecker."

The accused farmer was devastated and had all but given up hope of acquittal when a juror in overalls whispered to the fellow next to him, "You know, a good goat’ll do that for ya." 

No comments:

Post a Comment