Monday, March 2, 2015

PD183-187. Any of these geog your memory?

A cavalier young lad from Yuma,
Told an off-color joke to a puma.
Now his skeleton lies,
Beneath hot western skies,
'Cause the puma had no sense of huma.

There once was a lady from Butte
Whose butt was exceedingly cute
Montanans of class
Who admired her fine ass
Were thought of as very astute.

A gallant young man of Duquesne
Went home with a girl in the rain
She said with a sigh,
"I wonder when I
Shall see such a rain-beau again?"

There was an old sailor of Crete
Whose peg legs propelled him quite neat
"Strong liquor," he said,
"Never goes to my head,
And I know it can't go to my feet."

There was an old man of Tarentum
Who gnashed his false teeth 'til he bent 'em.
When they asked him the cost
Of what he had lost
He replied, "I can't say, for I rent 'em."

No comments:

Post a Comment