Thursday, October 18, 2018

2926. Help wanted

David Reddekopp used to regularly post here.  Maybe flattery will bring him back.
I thought I should drop you a line
Saying, "your rhymes are better than mine."
Sometimes your 5-liners
Put me in the minors
('Tho some I've writ seem quite divine.)

  --- Overlooked odes ---
In going thru my archives, I discovered that somehow I neglected to post these two back in mid-2013.  Their inclusion here makes my count correct.

1099. Canuck luck
A Vancouver native named Yates
Sought love in the United States
His province is BC
And he's AC/DC
Which doubles his chances for dates.

1111. Cheap fertilizer
A fam'ly with lawn like a dream
Keeps it green 'cause they act as a team
On it they crap their turds
Just like small cattle herds,
Their neighbors think this is excreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment